To help protect you online, we're recommending free security software called Rapport, from the financial security experts at Trusteer.
How Rapport protects you:
- Shields your online banking details from prying eyes
- Safeguards your identity
- Protects your details, even if your computer is infected
Your password and login information are valuable to fraudsters. That's why criminals are always looking for new ways to steal your identity and take money from your bank account.
- You do your bit with antivirus software and a firewall - they're really important. However, criminals are getting more and more sophisticated - so even the best packages can't detect all the latest attacks.
- Install Rapport, and you'll boost your security - making it even harder for fraudsters to intercept your login details
To defend your personal details, you need to use Rapport alongside antivirus software and a firewall. Here's how each type of protection works:
- Antivirus - helps to stop threats, by scanning your computer and looking for suspicious files
- Firewall - hides your computer from attackers, and helps stop criminals getting data in and out of your computer
- Rapport - locks down the connection between your machine and Adam & Company. It checks our site is genuine, and stops your data going to counterfeit sites
It's always good to have more security on your computer – especially when it's free and it doesn't slow down your computer.
- Ready to protect – we’ve set up the software to provide enhanced protection for Adam websites.
- Flexible – you can set up the software to protect any website that uses private or personal data
- Ahead of the game – Rapport stops fraudsters in their tracks, without relying on constant updates
- Fast – Rapport is a small piece of software. It's designed to let your computer work just as quickly as before
Common questions about Rapport