As an Adam & Company Current Account holder, you can access a range of counter services at thousands of Post Office branches across the UK, including:
- checking your balance using your Select card (debit) and PIN
- withdrawing cash using your Select card (debit) and PIN
- paying-in cash with your Select card (debit) and PIN
- making cheque deposits with a pre-printed paying-in slip
- Cash paid in at a Post Office using a Visa Select card will be added to your Adam & Company account immediately. Please note, as deposit limits may vary, we recommend that you contact the Post Office you wish to visit beforehand.
- Cheques paid in at the Post Office will be added to your Adam & Company Current Account when we receive them from the Post Office – this normally takes two working days. Once we receive them, cheques will follow the normal cheque clearing cycle. Please note, different Post Offices can have different cut-off times for cheque depositing. Please check with the Post Office you wish to use, as this can affect when the cheque will credit your account.
- Usual cash withdrawal limits will apply when withdrawing cash from your Adam & Company Current Account at the Post Office.
- To order a paying-in book, please contact Adam 24 or your Private Banker.
- You can’t mix cash and cheque payments – you’ll need to make two separate transactions.
- There’ll be no additional charge for Adam & Company Private Current Account holders to use Post Office services, however Adam Commercial client will be subject to their existing tariff.